Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter 2017

Technically Ashtyn's second official Easter; but it's the first one where she actual got to enjoy the festivities.
I love firsts with my kids, especially holidays. It makes me feel young again enjoying all the magic. 
It was a pretty mellow Easter. Church with Garrett's dad, then  we had dinner with his mom, and in between we ate candy and hunted for eggs. Bentley did most of the hunting, and Ashtyn found a few before she got distracted playing 'run away from mom and dad' that little stink. 
All-in-all a beautiful Sunday, and a great way to celebrate our Savior. It is because of him and the atonement that I am able to repent on the daily, be sealed to my husband for all eternity, and be with my whole family again. My love for Him in enormous that I can't even imagine His love for me. He lives. 
Now, on to a plethora of pictures. #sorrynotsorry



The next few photos are my attempt at getting them both smiling in the same picture....


This is how Ash smiles... I don't even want to fix it. haha



This little boy is the biggest goof... I can barely get a serious picture out of him. Again, not going to try to fix it. :)





















My handsome man.





No comments:

Post a Comment